Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where is everyone?

I love having my new blog and reading everyone else's, but where are all the comments? I am clearly lacking interest from my reader's, any suggestion's from anyone to make my blog more exciting so i can spark interest and recieve comments?

I will not move from my computer until i see more comments being left, please help i do not want to sit here forever.

2 comments:

grandmmaper said...

I'm here and have enjoyed reading your blog. Don't give up and sit by that computor and someone will respond. Enjoyed your Amish blog. We have gone to Shipshewana for 4-5 years and have always enjoyed our visit and enjoy reading your comments.

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you,

I have been to Shipshewana as well and love it there. Here we are seeing more and more Amish moving in, there is a grocery store in town where they bring there horse and buggies.
How is your new home coming along?

Sooz