Saturday, August 9, 2008
Long Way Down
My new favorite reality show is Long Way Down, Ewan McGregor and his best friend since childhood are driving bmw motorcycles from England to Africa. The trip is 15,000 miles long, and takes 85 days. They did this before driving from England to New York. What they do and see on the way is really fascinating, it is a true adventure. If you want check it out, channel 250 at 9:00p.m. Saturday. I may just try this one day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just saw the first commercial on that and thought to myself, self, you need to start watching. I will do just that.
I think you will really like it, Right now they have been able to stay in a few hotels, but from now on they will be camping in tent's and eating dehydrated food.
Post a Comment